Sunday, February 5, 2012

Today’s Bargain

My husband and I went grocery shopping today and I got some good bargains that I thought I would share.

We do most of our shopping at Martin’s, therefore I signed up for their text coupons. The text I used today was for 16 oz. Prairie Farms Sour Cream and Dip for just .88¢ which I then used a .35¢ coupon with each one making it .53¢ each! Needless to say, we stocked up on it. I use the sour cream a lot when cooking and my husband and daughter love their chips and dip!

Martin’s had their Suave deodorant, which I use, for .99¢ that I paired with a .50¢ off coupon making it only .49¢!

They were also running a special on Kraft products, if you purchased 10 Kraft products you got $5.00 off. I bought 2 jars of Ragu spaghetti sauce for $1.49 each,  paired with a coupon for .50¢ off two jars, making it $1.24 a jar. We love our cheese around here so we purchased 4 bags of Kraft shredded cheese for $1.99 each paired with 2 coupons for .50¢ off when you buy 2, making it $1.74 per bag of cheese. Of course we bought enough other items to add up to 10!

Tru-Moo Chocolate milk was 2/$4.00, I had a coupon for $1.00 off, making it only $3.00 Smile

 

So all in all, with my good deals I saved $52.17 on my grocery bill today and only paid $10.05 for the items below….

 

005

No comments:

Post a Comment