Monday, March 12, 2012

Icky Few Weeks

The past few weeks have been just crappy. I would assume that it could be categorized as an MS flare. I have been so extremely fatigued to the point that I have been taking 3 hour naps just about everyday. My legs and back have been very weak and my knees are hurting terribly,  therefore limiting everything I need to do. It makes me so darn mad that I have to nap and can’t do much of anything.  Too bad we weren’t loaded, I would definitely have a maid and chef.  Oh and a chauffer to take the kids to and from school so my sleep wouldn’t be disturbed.

OK, it has taken me about 30 minutes to start typing again. I get side tracked so easily. The sad thing is that I haven’t been doing anything but sitting here with my laptop and my mind just tends to wander off. I had so many thoughts and now they are all gone. It drives me crazy that my thoughts leave me so quickly. I can think of something I want to Google and from the time I pick up my laptop to getting ready to type in what I want, the thought is completely gone. It’s so frustrating!

After months of gathering medical records and letters from my doctors, the attorney has agreed to take my disability case. Woo hoo!!! Good thing she did because I received a letter the other day with a court date for disability. I am really hoping that with the help of the attorney that the Judge will do an on the record approval so I don’t have to go to court. One thing that sucks about court is that it is Valparaiso, almost an  hour and a half away. Well I guess on the other hand, I would be so sore and stiff from the drive over and then having to sit in whatever crappy chair, it just may work to my advantage, lol. I’m sure that little day trip would do me in for a day or two.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your case girly. I love you and pray for your healing every day.

    ReplyDelete