Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WalkMS:2012

IMG_0377

It’s that time of year for me to start hitting you up, ok, begging everyone I know for donations. I’m sure you all are tired of hearing all about my MS and the aches and pains that go with it, but I really have to say that as much as you are tired of hearing about it, I’m 100 times more tired of dealing with it day in and day out. The only way to shut me up is to help find a cure for it, and the only way they can do that is with your help..YOUR MONEY!!!! I don’t care if it’s $1.00 or $100, well, I would prefer the latter of the two. All kidding aside, EVERY little bit helps towards a cure.

Unlike last year, I will be joining  WalkMS:Michiana on the IUSB campus on May 5, 2012. Registration and check in begins at 7:30am with the race kicking off at 9:00am. Last year we missed the Michiana walk and went to the walk in Highland Park instead. It was a good day. They had a DJ, clowns, and they fed us afterwards, which was nice.

IMG_038720110918095004

This year I have designed Team Laws shirts($25). If you would like to purchase one to help our team look more unified that would be great, but by no means feel obligated to have one to walk with us. If you would like to walk, you need to register under Team Laws.  It cost nothing to walk and you don’t have to raise money to walk either, although it would be fabulous if you did.

If any of you know of a business that would be happy to help out, I have Shoe Pin Ups that they can use for customer donations or if they would like to make a business donation , that would be very much appreciated as well.

Again, I am begging for whatever you can give, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE dig deep and find it in your heart to help find a cure for Multiple Sclerosis!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment