Monday, April 16, 2012

Snap, Crackle, Pop to Court

 

Today I took a four hour nap and boy did it ever make me feel better, tired wise anyway. Of course my back still hurts. I have an appointment with a chiropractor tomorrow. Sure would be nice if it helped. I’m sure it’s going to hurt like hell while he’s working on me, since the lightest touch in certain places sends me through the roof. I have tried everything to help the pain in my lower back and SI joints. I have had several injections, and have even gone as far as having the nerves burnt in my SI joints, too bad that didn’t work. I guess the best way to describe the nerve burning is, they MS me, lol. It was supposed to break the connection from my SI to my brain. Here I’m trying to to fight against this stupid MS and I go and MS my ass, lol.

Another huge event going on tomorrow is Disability court! I’m nervous, mainly because I know when the judge asks me questions that I will have to really think about some of my answers because I tend not to remember things. We have to go to Valparaiso for court which is about an hour and a half way. I’m sure that will only add to my pain. What’s bad is I don’t want to take a pain pill because it knocks me out and causes me to be sooo far out there. Well maybe I should take it just so that the judge can see what happens to me on a daily basis from taking my pain meds. I don’t know, I just hope it all goes in my favor.

 

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment