Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kitty and Birthday

Where to begin, it's a while since I have been here so let's see if I can remember what has gone on recently. Oh, well my daughter has managed to talk us into getting her a cat. We have gone to Petco, PetSmart, the Pet Refuge and the Humane Society for her to look and love on every cat. She has decided on a 1 year old female calico that we found at Petco. Her name is Sally but I highly doubt that she will keep that name. She is pretty sweet and adorable...for now, ask me in a week a two to see if I still feel the same way. I have a feeling that my daughter won't let her out of her bedroom other than to use the litter box or eat. lol  We have an appointment at 12:30 to go pick up the kitty, but first I guess we better take our asses to a store to buy food and a litter box and whatever else we need.

Yesterday was my birthday, just another day to me but to my wonderful husband he thought I deserved a bit of special treatment. I don't know how I ever got so lucky to have such a loving man. I wouldn't trade him for anything, I can't imagine ever being without him. He took me to eat at Olive Garden and some how secretly informed the hostess that it was my birthday so after our meal the waitress brought me a cake, thank goodness no one sang. We both had a very small piece of cake and then went to Ritter's Frozen Custard, I was about to explode the way it was but I manage to eat an extremely delicious Turtle Sundae.  Even without the wonderful supper and delicious frozen custard my birthday would have been perfect just because I was able to share it with the greatest husband.

So happy I have my wonderful husband, and sisters in Indiana to give a shit about me since my own mother, son and sister in Virginia didn't even bother to take the time to wish me happy birthday. I'll take that as I am no longer in the "Will". lol

No comments:

Post a Comment