Thursday, July 14, 2011

Frozen in Time

There is nothing more frightening then waking up at 3:00 in the morning unable to move your arms and legs. Not my ideal way  to wake up at all! I was dreaming the other night and in my dream my hip and leg was killing me. LOVE waking up to pain from my dreams! As I was drifting in and out of sleep I couldn’t decide if I was I was just so tired that I couldn’t move or if I really couldn’t move.   Sure enough, I really couldn’t move. I laid there for a bit on my left side and was eventually able to move and roll to my right side and drift back to sleep. And just because I am so lucky, it happened again and again once I made it to my back. Well that got even more fun, because now not only could I not move, my breathing was getting difficult and then came the tears. The tears tend to come out of nowhere and I can’t control them. Since my breathing was getting weird and there was a tightening in my face and neck I decided I should wake up Jeff. Nothing like being woke up to a crying wife that can't move, bless his heart. He rubbed my arms for me and after a few minutes I could move again.
Once again I am left apologizing for waking him up and feeling like an ass because I can’t control my body. All I managed to say was, “At least I didn’t pee the bed.”

2 comments:

  1. I told you to stop apologizing! If you get me wet from peeing in the bed, then you can apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish there was something that I could do to make things even remotely better for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday, know that you are loved and please let me know if you need something!

    ReplyDelete