12 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
2 cups ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese) I prefer Ricotta
1 1/2 cups mozzarella or 6 Italian Cheese, shredded
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1 (32 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce (I have become a big fan of Classico Spinach Florentine Sauce)
1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, for topping
1. Mix ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese with eggs and parsley.
2. Place one lasagna noodle on work surface.
3. Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture on noodle evenly.
4. Roll up tightly like a pinwheel.
5. Place seam side down in microwave-safe baking pan, that has 2 cup of spaghetti sauce in bottom.
6. Cover rolls with remaining sauce and sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese.
7.Cover with microwave-safe wrap and microcook on high 10-20 minutes, until cheese is melted.