Monday, June 13, 2011

I would really love to know who in the hell deicided that step parents dont freakin count. Especially the ones like me who take care of the children everyday. So because I didnt give birth to her I don't count when she has surgery.But the so called mother that sees her 2 days a week and doesn't help support her at all counts more than me. Not to mention the fact the she never noticed that her daughter couldn't breathe through her nose.  I have known the child for two years and I noticed the first time I spoke to her. It's a bunch of shit! So the biological mother  that doesn't call throughout the week, or  make sure that she's clean and has clean clothes to wear or takes her to school and helps with homework, matters way more than the one that does?

No comments:

Post a Comment