Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Think I Prefer Neuro Over Tarantino

So tonight has been good, just sitting around with my husband and daughter watching movies. We watched "True Grit", which I was not impressed with. Now we are watching "Reservoir Dogs", oh my, what a terrible movie! I just can't get into Quentin Tarantino movies. Oy vey, now she has changed it "Pulp Fiction", wish I could say that it was better, but I can't :(

Tomorrow I have my first Neuro, appointment, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm nervous at what he will tell me and whether or not I will I like him. Sister number 3 is going with me, I am very glad to have her there with me. I'm sure she will think of lots of questions that I won't even think about asking. I do have a list of a few questions, plus a list of symptoms and all my meds. Although, since I am no longer taking meds to treat AS, my list has shortened. I'm sure the Neuro will fix that for me though. I wonder how much shit insurance is going to give me about paying any of this. I'm sure that he will want to do further testing, possibly like a Spinal Tap, Evoked Potential Test or Spinal MRI. I will gladly take the latter of the three if given the choice. I guess I will find out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment