Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Neuro and Canes

I finally heard from the Neurologists office today, I have an appointment July 6 to hear all the results from my blood work, LP, EEG, VER, and BER. Sounds like a fun filled day. I guess I need to decide for sure if I am going to start meds or just stick with doing things the natural way. With the way my legs feel today I would do anything to make it all better. I guess this is just a preview of what is to come. *Oh Joy* I went to the bank and post office today and it was rather difficult to get to and from the car. I hope there aren’t many more days like this just yet. I suppose it’s a good thing that I made plenty of  Baked Spaghetti last night, because I think that will be tonight’s supper as well.

When do I know it’s time to buy a cane? What kind of cane do I get? I don’t want to push it to soon and get one before its necessary, but on days like today when I feel a bit unsteady and weak, should I have one on hand?

2 comments:

  1. Yes you should have one on hand!!!!! Just get something straight so you can carry it like a walking stick. I saw some here at Burke's Outlet do you want me to send you one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you see one that scream's my name, that would be cool. Looks like your vacation was a blast, I'm so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete